With the Tecatel 60 cm satellite dish kit, LNB and stand you can enjoy the free channels received by the Astra 19E satellites.
This kit is widely used by Movistar + installers (Antiguo Canal +).
What does this kit include?
- 60 cm satellite dish. of diameter of Tecatel.
- Diameter of 510 x 570 mm.
- Focal length of 327 mm.
- Efficiency greater than 70%.
- Reflector made of electro-zinc plated iron.
- Reflector thickness of 0.60 / 1 mm.
- Offset angle of 28º.
- Gain from 33.5 dB to 10.70 Ghz.
- Gain of 34.8 dB at 11.70 Ghz.
- Gain of 35.4 dB at 12.75 Ghz.
- Economic LNB, which may vary according to availability, has the following specifications:
- 1 Exit
- Type F connector
- Impedance 75Ω
- Support for antenna of 60 cm.
How to install a satellite dish?
To install a parabolic antenna you need mainly a hammer, drill, drill bit, wrench, handle for the placement of the dowels, compass and marker, in addition to all the components of the satellite dish.
You have to choose the ideal point to install the satellite dish, which must be free of obstacles to pick up the best signal. Once this has been done, the support must be placed on the wall (check that the plate is horizontal with a level).
Then the antenna must be placed, better with the plate facing down following the instructions given by the manufacturer to attach the antenna arm and place the support. The antenna is hung in the holder leaving the screws somewhat loose for lifting and turning.