The LT-R75ST locking terminator makes it difficult to remove the terminator without the proper tool.
What technical characteristics does the F LT-R75ST load have?
- LT-R75ST locking terminals for F connectors have been developed to meet the requirements of a final locking load of very good specifications
- This charge has very small mechanical dimensions.
- The patented construction is unique and easy to use.
- LT-R75ST blocks the subscriber's socket and thus prevents unauthorized access to pay-TV signals.
- LT-R75ST comes with F thread for the potential "blind connection" of the branch cable.
- The LT-R75ST locking terminator makes it difficult to remove the terminator without the proper tool.
- The LT-R75ST is supplied with a silicone gasket to protect the subscriber's tap from possible moisture penetration.
- The standard locking tools for the original LT-R75 can also be used for the LT-R75S and ST mini terminators.
- Operational at 3 GHz.
What technical specifications does the F LTE-R75ST load have?
The LT-R75S and LT-R75ST lock terminators for F-ports are developed to meet the requirements of a high specification locking terminator with very small mechanical dimensions. The patented construction is unique and easy to use.
The LT-R75S was developed primarily for the termination of F ports of data not used in multimedia wall outlets. As the clearance in front of the wall outlets is often limited, it is necessary to use a very short terminator. That's why the LT-R75S locking terminator is only 20 mm long. LT-R75S also prevents unauthorized removal of the front cover
|Type||75 Ohm load|