High-definition DTT receiver T2H265 by Qviart
DTT Receiver DVB-T2 H265
With the T2H265 receiver of Qviart you can enjoy the Terrestrial television in your home.
This DTT receiver works with the standard DVB-T and DVB-T2, in addition to having an HDMI port that allows the display on our television of the terrestrial signal in 1080p.
The Terrestrial receiver T2H265 also incorporates a Scar output port.
This receiver works at 12V, which makes it an ideal device to install in motorhomes or boats.
Does not include HDMI cable
The terrestrial receiver T2H265 of Qviart allows to visualize the television received by antenna TDT in our television.
What technical characteristics does the T2H265 receiver have?
- Compatible with DVB-T and DVB-T2.
- Compatible with 576i / 576p / 720p / 1.080i / 1080P video formats
- Completely compatible with DVB-T2 standard
- PVR and automatic Timeshift.
- Special function of automatic channel organization.
- USB 2.0 to record and play multimedia files, in addition to updating the software.
- Excellent media player with special function to summarize what was seen before.
- LED display.
- Digital audio
- Excellent tuner for installations with little signal.
- Dolby digital + audio.
- Automatic channel search, manual and channel editing.
- Supports subtitles and teletext.
- OUT antenna output.
What does the T2H265 receiver from Qviart include?
- DTT HD receiver.
- Remote control.
- Power supply
- User's manual
|Definition||Full HD 1080p|
|Power supply||12 Vdc|