NIVIAN IP camera with easy installation (Plug & Play), with remote movement and compatible with NVR ONVIF.
What technical characteristics does the ONV516 camera have?
- Composed by an image sensor 1/4 "1.0 Megapixel CMOS color
- Resolution of 720p (1280x760).
- H.264 video compression format
- Transfer rate 25 FPS.
- 3.6mm fixed optics
- 4 infrared LEDs that are activated automatically providing a clear image at 0 Lux (total darkness) at a maximum distance of 5 m.
- It has an automatic IR CUT filter that allows you to obtain an image with clear and real colors during the day.
- Connection to the network via Wifi.
- Bidirectional audio, with microphone, built-in audio input and output.
- Horizontal Motion of 355º and Vertical of 120º, that allows to move the camera remotely.
- Slot for SD card, which allows you to save videos and captures when the camera detects movement or receives an alarm.
- Simple to install, thanks to its Plug & Play (P2P) system that in 3 easy steps will allow you to access the camera remotely:
- Connect the camera to the power and to your router
- Download the iSmartView Pro mobile app
- Add the camera to the application by scanning the QR code placed under the camera
- You can remotely access the camera via browser, software for managing multiple cameras and smartphone.
- Access by user / password, allowing to define multiple users and up to a maximum of 9 accessing simultaneously.
- Compatible with ONVIF standard, so it can work with various NVRs on the market.
- Factory password protected DDNS server with which you can access the camera remotely easily and without the need for fixed IP
What does the ONV516 camera include?
- IP camera with remote movement
- DC power supply 5 V / 1500 mA
- Mounting accessories
- CD with manual and software
Write Your Own Review