Satellite receiver Piccolino S2 by Edision
Satellite decoder Piccolino S2
Do you want a satellite receiver? The Edision Piccolino S2 decoder is a satellite receiver to receive the DVB-S & S2 signal, this being the new generation of satellite channels.
The Piccollino offers fast switching times, Full HD, LAN and a card reader.
Another point to highlight is the transmission of TV, movies, music or images from the receiver to your Android smartphone or tablet. You need the free applications Big2Small and MX Player to send data from Piccollino to your smartphone or vice versa.
It is also compatible with the new H.265 / HEVC reception technology.
The receiver Piccolino S2 of Edision is a decoder with complete support of HD H.265 / HEVC and tuner of satellite DVB-S2.
What technical characteristics does the Piccolino S2 receiver have?
- Type: DVB-S2 H.265 / HEVC digital satellite receiver
- Full HD H.265 / HEVC support
- 1 x DVB-S2 satellite tuner
- 1 x smart card slot
- 1 x LED screen
- Connectors: 2x USB, HDMI, SCART LNB IN, SPDIF, LAN, RS232 (Jack), IR eye (jack), DC
- Video resolution: 480p, 576p, 720p / 50Hz, 720p / 60Hz, 1080i / 50Hz, 1080i / 60Hz, 1080p / 50Hz, 1080p / 60Hz
- HDMI Full HD (1080p) audio / video output
- Bitstream Dolby digital HDMI output
- USB WIFI and USB 3G
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, USALS and Unicable support
- RTC function (real time clock)
- 6000 TV and Radio Programs with Memory
- Multilingual Menu System
- Time channel less than 1 second switching
- Program editor and favorites lists
- EDIVISION electronic program guide
- Support for subtitles
- Teletext support
- Function of the complete chart frame (PIG) -
- TimeShift support
- Menu Lock / Parental Control
- MP3 / JPEG / BMP / AVI / DivX / VOB / MKV media player
- Games: Tetris, Snake, Othello
- Low power standby mode: 0.5 watts
- Supply voltage: 100 ~ 240V, 50Hz / 60Hz
- Google Maps
- Web TV
- Led screen
- 1 x smart card slot
- Screen keys: power, channel - / +
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x Jack to RS232
- 1 x Jack to IR
- Sat-IF entry: 1x type F
- TV connections: 1x HDMI, 1x Scart
- Video output: 1x HDMI, 1x Analog video
- Audio output: Standard (S / PDIF)
- 1 Ethernet connection x
- 1 x DC for network adapter
What does the Piccolino S2 receiver include?
- Piccollino S2 remote control
- 12v power supply
- Quick start guide EN / DE / GR
- 2 "ΑΑΑ" batteries
|Definition||Full HD 1080p|
|Video Outputs||HDMI, Scart|
|Power supply||12 Vdc|