High definition DTT receiver With E-264
Receiver in HD to Watch Terrestrial TV E-264 from Econ
With Econ's E-264 receiver you can enjoy terrestrial television in your home.
This DVB-T and DVB-T2 standard DVB-T receiver, in addition to having an HDMI port that allows the TV signal to be viewed on the terrestrial signal in 1080p.
The E-264 Terrestrial receiver also features a Scar output port and a coaxial connector.
Does not include HDMI cable.
The E-264 terrestrial receiver from Econ allows you to view the television received via a DVB-T antenna on our television.
What technical features does the E-264 receiver have?
- Compatible with DVB-T and DVB-T2.
- Compatible with 576i / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080P video formats
- Fully compatible with DVB-T2 standard
- Supports HDMI 1.3 (1080P)
- Auto and manual scan to get all available TV and radio channels.
- Parental control lock
- Auto / manual search programs.
- Multi-language supported
- Supports MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and H.264 decoder (up to 1,920 x 1,080 pixels)
- Advanced Audio Processor
- USB2.0 port
- Change time and media playback with U-Flash or HDD
- Supports HDMI output, AV output, coaxial, RF input and output.
- Frequency range: VHF 174 ~ 230MHZ, UHF 470 ~ 862MHZ
- Powerful and highly effective.
What does the E-264 receiver include?
- HD Receiver HD.
- Remote control.
- AV cable
- User's manual
|Definition||Full HD 1080p|
|Video Outputs||HDMI, Scart|