The E-264 terrestrial receiver from Econ allows you to view the television received via a DVB-T antenna on our television.
What technical features does the E-264 receiver have?
- Compatible with DVB-T and DVB-T2.
- Compatible with 576i / 576p / 720p / 1080i / 1080P video formats
- Fully compatible with DVB-T2 standard
- Supports HDMI 1.3 (1080P)
- Auto and manual scan to get all available TV and radio channels.
- Parental control lock
- Auto / manual search programs.
- Multi-language supported
- Supports MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and H.264 decoder (up to 1,920 x 1,080 pixels)
- Advanced Audio Processor
- USB2.0 port
- Change time and media playback with U-Flash or HDD
- Supports HDMI output, AV output, coaxial, RF input and output.
- Frequency range: VHF 174 ~ 230MHZ, UHF 470 ~ 862MHZ
- Powerful and highly effective.
What does the E-264 receiver include?
- HD Receiver HD.
- Remote control.
- AV cable
- User's manual
|Definition||Full HD 1080p|
|Video Outputs||HDMI, Scart|
Write Your Own Review