LNB Quattro HOME PRO of the brand Inverto
LNB Quattro HOME PRO by Inverto
The LNB quattro of Home Pro of Inverto is a LNB of four polarities with a specific design for the European market.
This LNB provides optimized reception capabilities and is designed to address the need to support multiple LNB installations on a single satellite dish.
The invertebrate LNB allows the reception of signals from a satellite and its distribution through a Multiswitch to numerous receivers.
Inverto's Home Pro LNB is a universal LNB with four outputs, with one satellite polarity per output.
What technical characteristics does the LNB Home Pro have?
- Low phase noise, compatible with DVB-S2 (HD and UHD)
- Low noise figure
- Low energy consumption
- High cross polarization insulation
- High frequency stability
What technical specifications does the LNB Home Pro have?
- Input frequency range: 10.7 GHz ~ 12.75 GHz
- Output frequency range: 950 MHz ~ 2150 MHz
- Low low band frequency: 9.75 GHz
- High band frequency LO: 10.6 GHz
- Noise figure: 0.3 dB tip. (0.7 dB max.)
- Precision LO frequency at 25 ° C: ± 500 kHz max.
- Temperature deviation LO ± 1.0 MHz max.
- LO phase noise at 10 kHz: -80 dBc / Hz max.
- Conversion gain: 55 dB min.
- Curling gain (more than 26 MHz bandwidth) ± 0.75 dB
- Gain variation (in full band) ± 4 dB
- Rejection of the image: 40 dB min.
- 3rd order intermodulation - ICP3: 10 dBm min.
- Compression point of 1 dB (@ output): 0 dBm min.
- Cross polarization isolation: 22 dB min.
- Control signal Ca (V): 11.0 V ~ 14.0 V
- Control signal Cb (H): 16.0 V ~ 20.0 V
- Control signal Cc (change of band): 22 kHz ± 4 kHz, 0.4 V ~ 0.8V pp
- VSWR output: 2.5: 1
- In spurious level band -60 dBm max.
- Current consumption: 95 mA
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C ~ +60 ° C
- Output impedance: 75 Ω
- Type of output connector: Type F (female)
- F / D ratio of dish 0.6
|Output number||HL HH VL VH (Quattro)|
|Focus number||One focus|