Wall bracket 35 mm diameter for antennas from 60 to 80 cm
Support for parabolic antenna of 60-80 cm in diameter.
Do you want a U-shaped parabolic stand? With the PP-35 support from Tecatel, you can install your satellite antenna from 60 to 80 cm. diameter. This support has a diameter of 35 mm. what causes it to be perfect for the installation of our satellite dish.
This Tecatel support allows wall mounting with 4 screws 8 mm maximum in diameter.
It is made of iron sheet with a thickness of 1.5mm
The PP-35 satellite dish support from Tecatel is a 35 mm support. in diameter, perfect for the installation of our satellite antennas from 60 to 80 cm. diameter.
What are the characteristics of the PP-35 satellite dishes?
- Wall support in L Ø 35 mm for antennas of 60, 65 and 80 cm.
- Fastening to wall using 4 screws 8 mm maximum in diameter.
- Steel tube 35 mm in diameter and 2 mm thick.
- Iron plate of 155 x 90 x 1,5 mm thickness joined to the tube by means of 2 M-6 through screws.
- Electro-corrosion protection electrozincado.
- Internal plastic seal to the tube.
- Arm length 300 mm
- Arm height 220 mm
- Diameter 35 mm
- Dimensions of plate 155 x 90 x 1,5 mm
- Material Galvanized steel
- Weight 1.2 kg
How are the satellite dishes installed?
To perform the installation of a satellite antenna support, a hand level is necessary to ensure that its installation is done correctly.
It is also necessary to use a kit of taco, lag screws and washers, such as our TDT0012 kit, to fix the bracket to the wall.
You have to choose the ideal point to install the satellite dish, which must be free of obstacles to pick up the best signal. To know better where we can install our satellite dish, you can find more information by entering our blog.
|Support Type||Antenna Support|
|Max. Antenna Diameter||80 cm|