Button in red color for home automation control FGPB-101-3 ZW5
Availability: In stock
€44.72 Tax included
Fibaro red button FGPB-101-3 ZW5
The FGPB-101-3 ZW5 button is a compact red, battery operated device that is compatible with Z-Wave Plus technology.
This button allows you to control devices through the Z-Wave network and execute several scenes defined in the FIBARO System.
With the button FGPB-101-3 ZW5 you can activate different actions with one to five clicks or by holding the button.
Thanks to its small design, and its wireless communication, this button can be mounted on any surface.
Technical Specifications of the Red Button FGPB-101-3 ZW5
This device can be used with all devices certified with the Z-Wave Plus certificate and must be compatible with such devices produced by other manufacturers.
What technical characteristics does the FGPB-101-3 button have?
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave + controller.
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption.
- Completely wireless to battery, and with Z-Wave communication.
- It can be installed anywhere in your home.
- Extremely easy installation: simply add and place on the desired surface.
- Many color variations: black, white, red, green, blue, yellow, orange and brown.
What technical specifications does the FGPB-101-3 button have?
- Battery Type: ER14250 ½AA 3.6V
- Battery life: est. 2 years (with default settings and maximum of 10 beats per day)
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40 ° C (32 - 104 ° F)
- Compliance with EU standards: RED 2014/53 / EU
- RoHS 2011/65 / EU
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (chip of the 500 series)
- Radio frequency: 868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU;
- 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
- 921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
- 869.0 MHz RU;
- Power of radio signal: up to 1 dBm (PIRE)
- Range: up to 50 m (164 ft) outdoors
- (diameter x height):
- up to 40 m (131 ft) inside
- (Depending on the terrain and the structure of the building)
|Battery type:||ER14250 ½AA 3.6V|
|Battery life:||est. 2 years (with default settings and max. 10 pushes per day)|
|Operating temperature:||0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)|
|EU standards compliance:||RED 2014/53/EU
|Radio protocol:||Z-Wave (500 series chip)|
|Radio frequency:||868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU;
908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
869.0 MHz RU;
|Radio transmit power:||up to 1 dBm (EIRP)|
|Range:||up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
up to 40m (131 ft) indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
(diameter x height):
|46 x 34 mm
(1.81″ x 1.34″)
|Automation||Button / Switch|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
Remote control controller FGKF-601 from Fibaro
Green button that functions as the FGPB-101-5 ZW5 home automation actuator€44.72 Tax included
White button for home automation FGPB-101-1 ZW5 Fibaro€44.72 Tax included
Black button for home automation actuator FGPB-101-2 ZW5€44.72 Tax included
Radiator thermostat Z-Wave Plus by Fibaro€71.74 Tax included
Slip gesture controller FGGC-ZW5€135.10 Tax included
Remote control controller FGKF-601 from Fibaro€44.72 Tax included
Motion sensor FGMs-001 ZW5 of Fibaro€52.18 Tax included
Z-Wave Flood Sensor Fibaro FGFS-101€54.04 Tax included
Carbon monoxide sensor FGCD-001 by Fibaro€90.37 Tax included
Smoke sensor FGSD-002 ZW5 by Fibaro€58.70 Tax included
Wall socket FGWPF-102 by Fibaro€52.18 Tax included