City Fermax Fingerprint Reader with Proximity
Fermax 6935 Biometric Fingerprint Reader with Integrated Proximity Reader
Biometric fingerprint access reader. It allows identifying the user with their fingerprint (unique and unrepeatable for each person).
This fingerprint reader also integrates a proximity reader for double security, activating the Security Mode (Fingerprint+Card): each user must enter their fingerprint and swipe their proximity card. On the other hand, there is an estimated 1% of the population that has the necessary information in their footprint, for these cases there is the proximity reader.
It is a biometric reader integrated into a Cityline aluminum plate, it can be mounted flush (box included) or surface (with Fermax 7061 box). It can be installed both outdoors and indoors.
It can function as a standalone or centralized system. In autonomous mode it has a capacity for 4,500 users (1 fingerprint/person) or 2,970 users (2 fingerprints/person).
Fermax City Biometric Fingerprint Reader with integrated Proximity Reader
What are the main features of the Fermax 6935 Fingerprint Reader?
- Biometric fingerprint access reader with capacitive sensor. Identifies the user through their fingerprint (unique and unrepeatable characteristic for each person). It integrates a proximity reader, whose functionality would be:
- The fingerprint of some people lacks the necessary information to be able to register it in a biometric system. It is estimated at 1% of the population. In these cases use Integrated Proximity.
- Security mode: double security is activated (Fingerprint + Card) for the same user.
- Integrated in Cityline aluminum plate.
- Flush mount (ref. 8948, including box) or surface mount (ref. 7061, optional).
- Recommended for indoors and outdoors.
- Reader and controller integrated in the same module.
- It can function as an autonomous or centralized system (configurable through dipswitches).
- Acoustic and visual confirmation by means of signaling LEDs and display of fingerprint acceptance or rejection.
- For the correct reading of the fingerprint, the finger should be slid down the reader (from top to bottom), with a uniform speed and exerting light pressure.
- Includes CD with software and infrared remote keyboard.
Configuration as STAND-ALONE:
- Capacity (number of users):
- 4,500 users in 1 fingerprint per person mode.
- 2,970 users in 2 fingerprint mode per person.
Configuration as CENTRALIZED with Wiegand26 / Data Clock protocol:
- Capacity (number of users):
- 1,020 users with MDS Central Unit (ref. 2405).
- 2,048 users with AC Plus Central Unit (ref. 4410).
- Note: the fingerprints are registered in the reader and then sent to the Central Unit.
- It requires a door controller (ref.4420) for its connection and operation.
What technical specifications does the Fermax 6935 Fingerprint Reader have?
TECHNICAL FEATURES AS A STAND-ALONE SYSTEM
- Door release activation by relay.
- Programmable from 01 to 99 seconds.
- Acoustic and visual information on actions.
- Reader with 2 signaling LEDs and 4-digit 7-segment display (helps with programming and status).
- Manual programming by included infrared remote control or by PC software (fingerprint registration / cancellation).
- Special functions: free access fingerprint (trades) and unlocking fingerprint (lock release always activated).
- Door sensor control and exit button.
- Auxiliary relay for other functions: Door and forced door alarm or Intimidation alarm or Intrusion alarm (due to incorrect fingerprint).
- Allows the connection of a keyboard for operation in Security Mode: in this case
- the double security would be Fingerprint + Code, for the same user.
- Programming can be done manually or by PC.
- In manual mode the system is programmed with a master finger (administrator) and an infrared remote keyboard. PC programming software can be downloaded from
- www.fermax.com. Allows the option "Clone": it performs the operation of copying all the data entered in one reader to another.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS CENTRALIZED WITH WIEGAND PROTOCOL
- The Wiegand (WG) / Data Clock readers allow to provide the installation with greater anti-sabotage security by not connecting the door opening mechanism or the exit button connection to the reader. All devices are plugged into the door controller and thus are out of range of tampering. The door controller will be installed indoors (safe area) and the reader outdoors.
- The reader can be used with other door controllers using the Wiegand 26 (WG) - Data / Clock protocols.
- Wiring: 7 wires to door controller.
- For more information, see Technical Characteristics of the door controller.
- Programming is done using the programming software that can be downloaded from www.fermax.com. The fingerprint codes are provided by the PC application and must be registered in the control system (Central Unit).
- Reader: 130x128
- Embedding box (included): 115x114x45
- Surface box (optional): 115x128x33
- Environmental Protection (IP) 43
- Shock protection (IK) 07
- Power supply (V) 12Vdc
- Consumption (mA) s / lock release118
- Operating temperature -10º to 55ºC
We found other products you might like!
Keyboard with proximity Resistant Fermax 5293
INKEY Mini IP Fingerprint and proximity reader
Proximity card with magnetic stripe€3.05 Tax included
Skyline W Fermax Fingerprint Reader€386.03 Tax included
Kit Fermax nearby city 4905€259.07 Tax included
Proximity reader MEET by Fermax€453.15 Tax included
Access and presence control with fingerprint reader, EM cards and keyboard€93.50 Tax included
FERMAX EM proximity key without maintenance or battery€3.94 Tax included
Fingerprint Reader with Cityline Keyboard€715.05 Tax included
Red RF proximity bracelet€1.00 Tax included
Keyboard with proximity Resistant Fermax 5293€117.98 Tax included
INKEY Mini IP Fingerprint and proximity reader€395.89 Tax included