The camera in motion detector allows the recording of images in a hidden way.
What technical characteristics does this hidden camera have?
- ATR, adaptive tone reproduction that improves definition
- AE Shutter, automatic exposure control to optimize the received light input
- 2D-NR, digital noise reduction system without loss of focus
- AWB, automatic white balance adjustment for real colors
- Connection of video by BNC in high definition formats HDTVI / HDCVI / AHD / CVBS, switchable by switch by keypad.
- Housing made of PVC, suitable for indoor use. Simple wall installation, with adjustable support included.
What technical specifications does this hidden camera have?
- 1080p PRO range
- Image sensor 1 / 2.9 "Sony © 2.12 Megapixel Exmor (model IMX322)
- DSP V30
- Resolution HD 1080p (1920x1080) at 25 FPS / CVBS 1000TVL
- Video output 1 x switchable BNC HDTVI 2.0 / HDCVI / AHD / CVBS
- Minimum illumination 0 Lux / 18 IR LEDs (10 m)
- Basic functions Menu OSD (remote), Day / Night with IR-CUT (ICR), ATR
- Configurable OSD functions DWDR, 2D-NR, AE, AWB, AGC
- Optics 3.7 mm (79º)
- DC power 12 V / 300 mA
- Degree of protection Interior
- Temp. operation -10º C ~ + 50º C
|Manufacturer||--- None ---|
|Technology||AHD, Analogic CVBS, HD-CVI, HD-TVI|
|Resolution||2MP ~ 1080p|
Write Your Own Review