Monitor Connector Loft (4 + N)
Connector for analogue LOFT monitor from Fermax.
Connector of Installation for monitor 3307 of Fermax. This monitor uses the 4 + N analog system. Therefore it is only compatible with this monitor model.
If you acquire a new monitor as if you have broken the one you had and you need to replace it, you will need a connector for your monitor.
Before making your purchase, make sure that the monitor you have is reference 3307 of Fermax.
The 3315 connector is a Fermax Installation 3307 monitor connector.
What technical specifications does the 3315 connector have?
- For LOFT BN or Color Monitors.
- Conventional System 7 wires + coaxial + N
- One is required per monitor.
What technical characteristics does the monitor 3307 have?
- 3.5 "TFT screen.
- Resolution: 480 (H) x 234 (V) lines.
- The terminal incorporates a magnet in the area of the headset that allows the arm to be well hung and fixed to the base.
- This prevents the arm from falling during hanging by damaging the wall and also prevents it from causing damage to the installation due to poor hanging.
- Dimensions: 220x203x60 mm (high-wide-deep).
- System power:
- Audio: 12 Vac
- Video: 18 Vdc
- Door opener button and concierge call.
- Self-start button for activation of the main camera.
- Call volume regulation
- Regulation of color, brightness and contrast.
- Control on / off
- It has 2 buttons for additional functions (without assigned function).
- At rest: 8 mA
- Active: 400 mA
- Weight: 0,88215 kg