Digital Multimeter With RMS+Bluetooth PD-352
Digital Multimeter with Promax PD-352 RMS
A multimeter, a multimeter, or a tester are the names by which it is known, it is a portable electric instrument for directly measuring active or passive electrical quantities, such as resistances, capacities, currents, continuity, etc.
Measurements can be made for direct or alternating current and in several measuring ranges each.
The digital multimeter RMS PD-352, is a polymer with autoranging. RMS and bluetooth that allows us to perform all the electrical measurements without having to specify in which range our measurement is placed.
The digital multimeter PD-352, is a polymer with autoranging and RMS that allows us to carry out all the electrical measurements without having to specify in which range our measurement is located.
What do we find on the front of the RMS PD-352 Multimeter?
- Function and amplitude selector. This button is used to select the desired function and amplitude.
- 62mm x 52mm LCD screen.
- "Common" jack: Plug of the connector for the black (negative) probe.
- Jack "VΩ mA": Connector plug for red (positive) probe, for all voltage, resistance and current measurements (except 10A).
- Jack "10A": Connector plug for red (positive) probe for 10A measurements.
- Test of diodes.
- Measurement of hFE transistors.
- Buttons bluetooth.
- Backlight function.
- MAX / MIN RMS key.
What technical features does the RMS PD-352 have?
- Backlit display.
- Frequency response (Hz): 40-10k.
- Digital sampling rate: 30 samples / sec
- Sampling rate with bars: 30 samples / s.
- Automatic range.
- Auto off.
- Continuity test.
- Low battery indicator.
- Data retention.
- Relative value.
- Analog bar: 61 segments.
- Input protection.
- Dimensions: 85 (W) x 185 (AL) x 30 (Pr.) Mm.
- Weight: 0.32Kg.
- Operating temperature from 0ºC to 40ºC.
- Storage temperature: -10 ° C to 60 ° C.
- Accessories: Test leads, crocodile clips, thermocouple probe, multifunction plug, transport bag and quick reference guide.