The NJ-APN repeater from NuCom is a wireless extender to increase the coverage range of the data network.
What technical characteristics does the NJ-APN repeater have?
- It amplifies the existing WiFi range and obtains a higher wireless speed, greater range and connectivity to connect with smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.
- Compact plug design with built-in antenna without the need for wiring.
- Restore all settings after turning it off.
- Repeater mode and access point mode.
- Access the user interface by URL. Automatic pop-up of UI in case of failure of Internet access.
- Supports phone configuration by interface.
- It supports uninterrupted roaming when the repeater's SSID is configured the same as the router.
- The power button allows quick shutdown to avoid annoying lights.
- RJ45 port for cable connection.
- Led indicator of WPS and restart.
- Quick installation guide.
What technical specifications does the NJ-APN repeater have?
- Interface 1 port 10 / 100Mbps WAN / LAN
- Buttons 1 button on and off
- + 1 reset button / WPS
- Input AC 100-240V, 50 / 60hz,
- Output DC5V / 500mA
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.11b / g / n
- Frequency range
- 2.4G: 2.412GHZ-2.484GHZ
- Maximum speed
- 2.4G: 300Mbps
- Internal Antenna 2 * 3dBi 2.4G
- Security 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA -MIXED-PSK WPS PBC WPS
- Web / Smartphone Management
- Reset to default values with reset button or via web UI.
- Advanced Options
- Remote access
|Network Equipment||WIFI repeater|
|Data Speed||Fast Ethernet (10/100Mbps)|
Write Your Own Review