Passive 8-port RJ45 Bitel Multiplexer
Passive 8-port RJ45 Bitel Multiplexer for VoIP
A passive multiplexer, such as the Bitel S / SY-MXP-8P multiplexer, is an element that must be in the network termination register (RTR) connected to one of the lines that enter the home from the dispersion network, in order to derive it in as many connection points as BAT RJ-45 have been installed.
This multiplexer is 1 input and 8 RJ45 category 6 shielded outputs, which also includes a 16 cm UTP patch cord.
The passive multiplexer S / SY-MXP-8P is prepared for modern installations, as it complies with ICT2 regulations.
The passive Bitel multiplexer has 1 input and 8 RJ45 outputs of category 6 and is compatible with ISDN, telephony, data and PoE lines.
What technical characteristics does the Bitel multiplexer have?
- Passive multiplexer of 1 input and 8 outputs RJ45 category 6 shielded
- Includes a 16 cm UTP patch cord
- Comply with ICT2 regulations
- Easy anchoring to the wall
- Compatible with VoIP
What technical specifications does the Bitel multiplexer have?
- Inputs: 1 male RJ45 connector
- Outputs: 8 female RJ45 ports
- Connectors: Category 6 Armored RJ45
- Operating voltage: 125 V AC
- Operating intensity: 1.5 A
- Dielectric strength: 750 VAC 60 Hz
- Working temperature range: 0 oC ~ 70 oC
- Storage temperature range: -40 oC ~ 85 oC
- Material: ABS plastic
- Length of the hose: 160 mm
- Dimensions: Height 55 mm, Length 93 mm, Width 28 mm
- Weight: 110 gr
|Data Speed||Gigabit (10/100/1000Mbps)|
|Product Brand||Bitel Group|
We found other products you might like!
cable UTP CAT6 1m€1.49 Tax included
CAT6 UTP patch cord with RJ45 connectors prewired. Length 0.5 meters.€0.94 Tax included
6E RJ45 male category.€0.74 Tax included