Secondary / final record for optical fibers of 8 fibers 231310 of Televes
Secondary / final record for 8 fibers 231310 of Televes
The final record 231310 of Televes is designed to act as a final fiber optic element. It is usual for use in FTTH projects for the interior of buildings (usually installed in the secondary register).
It has the capacity to house up to 8 mergers in its interior.
Lock included, thus avoiding external manipulations
The 231310 register is designed to act as a final fiber optic element.
What technical characteristics does registration 231310 have?
- Rugged: built in steel
- Multi-fiber cable entry through cable gland (designed for a maximum 12-fiber hose
- Gray color (RAL 7035)
- Lock included, thus avoiding external manipulations
- It incorporates a support that can accommodate up to 8 mergers
- Door with screw closure (operable manually)
- Screws for wall anchor included
What is a secondary record used for?
Secondary Registers are used at the meeting points of the main and secondary channel, as address change records and as connection records every 30 m from the main channel.
We found other products you might like!
Pigtail FO SM 9/125 SC / APC G657A2 3mm LSZH of 20 meters€4.25 Tax included
Fiber Optic Cable 2 singlemode fibers Interior LSFH 300 meters€134.67 Tax included