The QAM XC2 receiver is a high definition receiver that allows the reception and viewing of cable television.
What technical features does the XC2 receiver have?
- Fully compatible with SD / HD
- Card reader
- Video Resolution Full HD 1080p, 1080i,
- 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p and 480i
- MPEG4 / H.264 hardware decoding
- USB 2.0 port
- Auto Aspect Ratio 4: 3, 16: 9 aspect ratio
- Multilingual EPG
- Lowest Power Consumption in Stand-by
- Mode, below 1W
- Customizable stand-by automatic mode
- Fast Channel Switching
- Parental lock for channel and menu settings
- Edit / Create your own channel list
- Subtitle support
- Teletext support
- Multilingual OSD
- Ethernet port
What is Cable TV?
Community Antenna Television (CATV), commonly known as VideoCable or simply Cable, is a subscription television system that is offered through radio frequency signals that are transmitted to televisions via fiber optic or cable networks coaxial.
In addition to CATV, this cable can also provide telephony and Internet access services, that is, triple play. Take advantage of cable television networks of fiber optic or coaxial cable to convert them into a digital or analog line.
|Definition||Full HD 1080p|
|Video Outputs||HDMI, Scart|