TV-FM socket end-FI Ikusi PSE-300
Separator terminal TV / FM-SAT
The 5360 socket from Ikusi is a terminal that is easy to assemble and incorporates the trim and the base.
This socket supports live diameters from 0.65 to 1.12 mm and from 5 to 6.9 mm outside diameter.
The 5360 socket also complies with the European Directives 2004/108 / CEE and 2006/95 / CEE as well as being compatible with DOCSIS 3.0
The 5360 socket is a final TV / FM-SAT splitter from Ikusi.
What technical characteristics does the 5360 socket have?
- Live connection by simple push, do not tighten any screws.
- Allows the visualization of the connection.
- Supports live diameters from Ø 0.65 to Ø 1.2 mm.
- Supports external diameters of the cable from Ø 5 to Ø 6.9 mm.
- Comply with European Directives 2004/108 / CEE and 2006/95 / CEE
- The data connection sockets are DOCSIS 3.0 compatible
What technical specifications does the 5360 socket have?
- Input frequency
- TV: 5 - 68 and 125 - 862 MHz
- RD: 88 - 108 MHz
- SAT: 950 - 2300 MHz
- Connection attenuation:
- TV input ≤ 2 dB
- RD input ≤ 2
- SAT input ≤ 3
- DT-TV and SAT-TV decoupling dB> 18
- Decoupling SAT-RD dB> 18
- Current step by output
- Trim plate + socket
What is the 5360 socket used for?
A final separating outlet, such as the 5360 Ikusi socket, is used in a television installation. This socket is the one that we must place at the end of said installation since, being a terminal outlet, it does not act as a bridge.
It is also a final separator, which means that if the terminal comes with a cable with the TDT-SAT signals mixed in a single coax, this outlet is responsible for separating it into two different terminals.
|System||DTT & SAT|
|TV-SAT Distribution Equipment||Connection|
|TV-SAT Distribution Connection||IEC|
|Input signal||DAB, FI, FM, UHF, VHF|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||3|