DTT V Zenit Televes antenna of medium gain, prepared for the Second Digital Dividend with its rejection filter for the 5G band.
What are the main features of the Televes 149221 Zenit V antenna?
- Quick and secure reflector assembly system.
- Robust mechanics with outstanding performance in vibrating situations.
- Compact: excellent ratio between gain and length.
- Flatness of the frequency response in the UHF band.
- Built with aluminium (corrosion resistant ) for a long service life, and in ABS plastic for high weather resistance.
- The mast-mounting system utilizes Zamak to provide sturdiness and stability in adverse weather conditions.
- Designed and manufactured in Europe, our products undergo the most stringent quality controls.
- The connection box includes a balun for impedance matching.
What technical specifications does the UHF Televes 149221 V Zenit antenna have?
|Wind load||N||93 (@ 130 Km/h)
128 (@ 150 Km/h)
Write Your Own Review
€47.11 Tax included
€48.27 Tax included