TDT-UHF Dinova Televes antenna with a maximum gain of 34 dB if it is powered and an integrated 5G LTE filter for the Second Digital Dividend.
What are the main features of the Dinova 144021 Televes antenna?
- High dynamic range: It allows high-quality TV reception in a wide variety of critical situations, from areas where signals are very weak to installations with high reception levels.
- DTT coverage area enhancement.
- Very high gain.
- A more stable reception: supports signal variations or fading without any impact on the TV installation.
- Protected against corrosion:
- Clamp support reinforced with glass fibre: does not rust, reduces antenna weight and improves material outdoor performance.
- The clamp has an Reacting Coating Process (RCP) based on an anti-corrosion treatment, and provides a robust mounting.
- The radome is highly resistant to salinity, humidity and other adverse weather conditions (IP 53).
- Low power consumption in intelligent mode.
- LTE-Ready: equipped with LTE filters to avoid mobile phone signals caused by the use of 5G/4G devices in the environment.
- Two operation modes:
- In intelligent mode (with antenna feeding), BOSS provides automatic control to correct signal fluctuations and maintain optimal output signal level.
- In passive mode (without power supply), the signal goes through.
- Mounting options for both horizontal and vertical polarizations.
- Easy mounting. Furthermore, they can be bought as a kit, including all the accessories required for installation.
What technical specifications does the Dinova 144021 Televes antenna have?
|Working band||MHz||LTE700||470 - 694|
|Wind load||N||70 (@ 130 km/h)
96 (@ 150 km/h)
* The gain varies automatically depending on the output level.
|Supply required||Yes, not included|
|Feed Power||12 Vc, 24 Vc|