Buy HDTVI / 4-in-1 cameras for your installation
HD-TVI cameras, by definition, are the cameras with the best image quality - price ratio. HD-TVI cameras are digital cameras whose advantage is that they support the same type of cabling that is used for conventional analog cameras, which makes them the ideal option to upgrade older cameras and thus improve the image quality of a camera system. Monitoring using without having to change the installation.
Tips for buying a surveillance camera
In our online store we have 4 in 1 cameras. They are cameras that cover 4 different technologies: HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHS and CVBS (analog). These cameras can replace any camera, so that if your recorder is analog the camera will work without problem and if it is digital it will also support it (technologies, HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHS). You can make new installations with a quality of 720p or 1080p, buying hybrid cameras (4 in 1) and HD-TVI recorder. The great advantage over IP cameras is their low price, you just have to invest a little more than buying an analog system, obtaining twice the definition of analog cameras.
Advantages of the HD-TVI digital system:
- HD video transmission over coaxial cable, 720p (1280 × 720) and 1080p (1920 × 1080).
- Audio transmission and telemetry over the same coaxial cable (eliminating the need for additional cable in motorized domes, cameras with OSD, etc).
- Possibility of passing the signal through UTP cabling (being able to carry out the cabling in new installations already with UTP, to ensure a simple and fast migration to IP in the future).
- Long wiring distances without signal loss, up to 500 meters.
- Option to mix cameras in the same recorder, being able to use 960H (960 × 576), 720p (1280 × 720) and 1080p (1920 × 1080) at the same time. In this way, it is possible to carry out a partial migration of an existing installation, keeping a part of analog cameras, and replacing only those that are of greater importance with HD cameras.
- Video streaming without lag. Since the digitization of the video is not carried out in the camera as occurs with IP equipment, the transmission is immediate, and there is no small delay in the image that exists in IP systems.
- The installation methodology is the same as with an analog system. It is not necessary to acquire new knowledge to carry out HDCVI or HDTVI installations, as it can be to carry out IP installations.
- HD-TVI is an open standard that can be manufactured by any brand. For this reason, our HD-TVI cameras and recorders are compatible with any other brand on the market that uses this same technology.
The cameras do not include a power supply. This one is sold separately.
Items 1-36 of 55
Dome Camera 1080p 4 in 1 Fixed 3.6mm and IR LEDs 30m Color Black
SKU: DM821I-F4N1€25.48 Tax included€31.98 Tax included€33.98 Tax included€43.89 Tax included€47.07 Tax included€48.13 Tax included€62.76 Tax included
5Mp bullet camera with varifocal optics of 2.8-12mm and LEDs for 40m
SKU: B729V-5P4N1€65.34 Tax included