Fermax Telephone Interface
Telephone interface to divert calls Fermax 4545
The telephone interface allows you to control the door phone installed in the house and thus divert the door phone calls to your mobile.
With this interface, in addition to being able to communicate, you can open the door from any landline and wireless phone. It is very useful when the owner is not at home.
Its DIN 10 format facilitates installation in electrical equipment boxes, it can also be screwed directly into the wall.
Telephone Interface to Control the Electronic Doorphone
What are the main characteristics of the Fermax 4545 Telephone Interface?
- Adjust audio levels from the phone.
- Ability to change the conversation mode to half-duplex or simplex mode dynamically.
- Remote access from the external line (protected by a PIN code), to all the functions available to the internal telephones: activation of the relay, programming, connection to the entrance panel, door opening, ... etc.
- Call forwarding. In the event that there is no answer from the internal telephones, I divert to a second telephone in case the first one does not answer.
- Configurable timing parameters.
- Support for advanced telephony services (use of * and #).
- Use of pause in external call number.
- External signaling of detour mode.
What technical specifications does the Fermax 4545 Telephone Interface have?
- DIN 10 dimensions: 175x 90 x60 mm
- Working temperature: -5ºC to + 40ºC
- Relative Humidity: 5-90%, non-condensing
- Consumption 12Vac (4+N):
- Standby: 60mA
- Maximum 400mA
- Consumption 12Vdc (4+N):
- Idle: 125mA
- 470mA maximum
- Consumption 18Vdc (VDS):
- Idle: 55mA
- Maximum 220mA
We found other products you might like!
VDS Color Video Module W€254.83 Tax included
Monitor SMILE 7 "VDS with connector€282.35 Tax included
Fermax module with 8 calls for VDS City and MDS City€24.07 Tax included
VDS audio module. W€116.56 Tax included
Citymax vds amplifier module by fermax 9684€149.47 Tax included