Mini-splitter DTT-SAT EasyF 2D 4dB Televes
Televes 2-way Mini-splitter 543503
Televes presents the new model of Mini distributors. This model represents a new design and manufacture of SMATV devices. These small size distributors means that the dimensions of the registers where they will be installed will be reduced. It incorporates improvement in its electrical behavior and reduces the effect of impulsive noise.
This distributor works in the frequency range 5 to 2400MHz, making it suitable for both DTT and SAT signals. It has a maximum attenuation loss of 4.3dB in terrestrial frequencies and 4dB in satellites.
Its connection system "EasyF" facilitates the installation, saving time and money since it does not need connectors. The easyF connection is made directly with the bare coaxial cable, also reducing losses.
Suitable for outdoor installation also inside the Televes Mini series box.
Mini-splitter 543503 by Televes with 2 outputs and low attenuation, designed for terrestrial and satellite television signals.
What are the main characteristics of the Televes 543503 mini-delivery box?
- Class A Shield.
- Robotic Manufacturing and absence of welds that improve the electromagnetic behavior and ensure maintenance features over time.
- Dimensions: 57x47x13mm.
- EasyF connection system: easy to install, savings on mounting.
- Made of Zamak, high shielding.
- Outstanding reliability: automated manufacturing using new generation micro-components.
- Improves through losses.
- Outstanding electrical behaviour: impulsive noise reduction.
- Grounding screw provided.
- DC pass from the outputs to the input.
What technical specifications does the Televes 543503 mini-delivery box have?
|Number of outputs||2|
|DC Pass (max.)||mA||300 (Out→In)|
Advantages of the EasyF connection system
- Real time savings: speeding the installation is possible without the need for coaxial cable termination. Furthermore, there is no need for screwing the connectors on the device, which is sometimes difficult when there is little room
- Connection reliability: the clamp holding the cables prevents the coaxial cable to come off
- Cost savings: no additional connectors are required (neither F nor IEC)
- Space optimization: inputs and outputs are always on the same side of the device to prevent coaxial cables from bending, and to make working inside cabinets and register boxes easier
- Very easy three-step mounting: only screwing and unscrewing the covers is required to connect both cables:
- Unscrew the device's cover to access the connection
- Insert the previously stripped coaxial cables
- Close the cover and screw to ensure connection
|System||DTT & SAT|
|TV-SAT Distribution Equipment||Distributor|
|TV-SAT Distribution Connection||Flange|
|Input signal||DAB, FI, FM, UHF, VHF|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||4|
|Ficha técnica del mini-repartidor de 2 salidas 543503 de Televes||878.4 KB||Download|
We found other products you might like!
75 ohm load for distributors with flange type connection€0.88 Tax included
5-way tail with loss of 7 to 15 dB€8.28 Tax included
Pau of 2 outputs with loss of 5 to 6 dB€4.07 Tax included
Splitter TDT-SAT F 8D 14dB 5-2300Mhz€11.66 Tax included
EasyF 2W Mini Tap DTT-SAT€9.12 Tax included