Shunt with flange 4 outputs (29 dB)
5448 4-way EasyF Televes bypass
This 4-way flange type shunt is designed to be installed in the plants closest to the head of the building due to its high losses of 29dB.
Televes EasyF flange connections facilitate and reduce installation costs by being made directly with bare coaxial cables.
Its installation must be indoors or, failing that, outdoors always inside a chest that protects it from weather conditions.
4-way shunt with high attenuation flange (29dB) to be installed on floor 8 or higher.
What are the main features of the Televes 5448 shunt?
- EasyF connection system: easy to install, savings on mounting
- Made of Zamak, high shielding
- Outstanding reliability: automated manufacturing using new generation micro-components
- Improves through losses
- Outstanding electrical behaviour: impulsive noise reduction
- Grounding screw provided
- Bidirectional DC pass between input and pass output
What technical specifications does the Televes 5448 shunt have?
|Number of outputs||4|
|Rejection between taps||>30||>25|
|DC Pass (max.)||mA||300 (in.↔out.)|
|System||DTT & SAT|
|TV-SAT Distribution Equipment||Diverter|
|TV-SAT Distribution Connection||Flange|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||29|