EasyF 4W Tap (20 dB)
Internal shunt with 4 secondary outlets flange
544602 4-way shunt for Satellite and Terrestrial signals (5 - 2400 MHz) with Televes EasyF flange type connections, recommended for installation on floors 4 and 5 due to its high attenuation of 20dB.
Flange type connections facilitate and reduce the cost of installation as they are made directly with bare wires, without connectors.
It is installed indoors, it can be installed outdoors whenever it is inside a chest.
Derivator of 4 outputs type B 544602 Televes with flange connections.
What are the main features of the Televes 544602 tap?
- EasyF connection system: easy to install, savings on mounting
- Made of Zamak, high shielding
- Outstanding reliability: automated manufacturing using new generation micro-components
- Improves through losses
- Outstanding electrical behaviour: impulsive noise reduction
- Grounding screw provided
- Bidirectional DC pass between input and pass output
What technical specifications does the Televes 544602 tap have?
|Number of outputs||4|
|Floors||4 & 5|
|Rejection between taps||>28||>22|
|DC Pass (max.)||mA||300 (in.↔out.)|
|System||DTT & SAT|
|TV-SAT Distribution Equipment||Diverter|
|TV-SAT Distribution Connection||Flange|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||22|
|Ficha técnica del derivador 544602 de Televes||101.3 KB||Download|