The Fermax 1401 kit is a video door entry kit of the Way series with 2-wire, non-polarized technology for a home.
What does the Fermax 1401 kit include?
- Street sign with visor.
- 7 "color TFT monitor with capacitive touch screen.
- Power supply.
What technical specifications does the 1412 monitor have?
- Power supply for the monitor: DC 24 ~ 28V.
- Power consumption: Standby 12mA; 350mA operation.
- Monitor screen: 7 "color TFT digital. Capacitive screen
- Video signal: 1 Vpp, 75Ω, CCIR standard.
- Wiring: 2 wires, not polarized.
- Dimensions: 225 (H) x 131 (V) x 18 (P) mm.
What technical specifications does the 1417 street sign have?
- Made in Zamak.
- Backlit card holders.
- Visor for surface mounting.
- High sensitivity color CCD camera.
- Lighting sensor.
- Control of a relay to activate a door opener.
- Measurements: 95 (H) x 155 (V) x 25 (P) mm.
- A 12Vdc 250mA door opener can be connected with the power supply included in the kit.
Write Your Own Review
€597.74 Tax included