Balun HD video for 1 pair cable transmission
Balun HD video
The balun SE-BA001 is an HD video balun that allows us to transmit the video signal from a security camera to the recorder by a twisted pair.
The connection is made by screwing.
It functions as a transmitter and receiver with a maximum distance of 300 m.
The balun pair SE-BA001 allows the transmission of any signal (AHD / HDCVI / HDTVI / CVBS)
What technical features does the balun SE-BA001 have?
- Pack of 2 units passive video transceiver for a single twisted pair
- Compatible with AHD / HDCVI / HDTVI / CVBS (720p / 1080p)
- Designed for CCTV security cameras
- It has protections against electrostatic discharge
What technical specifications does the balun SE-BA001 have?
- Transmission Signal
- 1 channel
- Transmission distance
- 0 - 300 m
- Type of cable
- UTP Cat. 5 / 5E / 6
- Video Coaxial Connector
- Male BNC
- Data Cable Connector
- Connecting a pair
- Compatible formats
- AHD / HDCVI / HDTVI / CVBS (720p / 1080p)
- Interference protection
- > 60 dB
- Electrostatic discharge
- 1a, 1b Discharge electricity by contact level 3
- Protection of the coaxial cable connector
- 2 kV (common pair) IEC 61000-4-5
- UTP cable protection
- 2 kV (different pair), 4 kV (common pair) IEC 61000-4-2
- BNC Impedance
- 75 Ω
- UTP cable impedance
- 100 Ω
- ABS plastic
- Weight 21 g
- Height 42 mm, Length 16 mm, Width 22 mm