CATV housing amplifier with 2 outputs + TV with 18 dB gain with Televes 5525 return channel
Amplifier housing with 2 outputs and gain of 18dB
The Televes 5525 indoor amplifier has 3 outputs (2 + TV) and allows us to expand the home television network received by our DTT antenna.
This signal amplifier amplifies and equalizes the terrestrial band, with passage of the passive return channel to allow the communication of the subscriber modem with the operator.
In addition, it incorporates a TV output that offers a lower gain to be connected directly to the TV (without installing a socket).
The Televes 5525 amplifier is an indoor housing amplifier that is used in CATV cable networks.
What technical characteristics does the 5525 amplifier have?
- Discreet and restrained design
- High-performance integrated switching power supply: reduced consumption (40% less than a standard amplifier)
- Fully automated manufacturing and subjected to rigorous quality controls
- Adjustable equalizer
- Manual gain control, protected by a hinged lid
- Screw on the wall
- "F" connectors
What technical specifications does the 5525 amplifier have?
- Outputs 3 (2 + TV) (F)
- Frequency range MHz 5 ... 65 (RET) 88 ... 862
- Gain G dB -6 18
- (12 @ TV)
- Regulatory margin
- of profit marg - 18
- Equalizer EQ - 18
- Output level DIN 45004B Vout dBμV -> 106
- Noise figure N.F. dB - 6
- Voltage / network frequency V ~ / Hz 207 ... 253/50 ... 60
- Total consumption AC W / mA <2.3 / 23
- Current pass DC S / E mA -
- IP 20 protection index
- Operating temperature range ºC -5 ... +45
|Type||Indoor home amplifier|
|Max. output level Ganancia (dB/uV)||106|
|Ficha técnica del amplificador de vivienda 5525 de Televes||2.2 MB||Download|