Self-adjusting high gain DTT-UHF antenna for channels 21-48, with integrated LTE filter to eliminate 5G interference.
What are the main features of the Televes UHF DAT BOSS 149921 antenna?
- High dynamic range: it allows the reception of high-quality TV in a variety of critical situations, from areas where signals are very weak to installations with high signal levels
- Expanded DTT coverage area: up to 27% higher than previous models
- More stable signal reception: it supports signal variations or fading with no effect on the TV installation
- Optimal C/N: thanks to a noise figure of only 1.2dB that enhances the received signal quality
- Very high gain: TForce technology provides BOSS with an increase in gain of up to 13dB
- The DAT design, based on 3 Yagi antennas with asymmetric directors, provides great directivity as well as an optimal anti-echo radiation pattern
- Special double-U dipole: it's open/close format provides optimal frequency response flatness
- A fully shielded switch box protects the BOSS system from impulsive noise; grounded for full protection against electrical discharge
- Manufactured in aluminium (stainless) for a long service life
- Fully automated manufacturing in Europe under the most stringent quality controls: a synonym of high reliability
- Two work mode options: Intelligent low power consumption mode or passive mode (lack of power supply).
What technical specifications does the Televes UHF DAT BOSS 149921 antenna have?
|Working band||MHz||470 - 694 (C.21 - C.48)|
|Noise figure||dB||--||1,2 (typ)|
|Signal level of use (recommended)||dBµV||>75||<75|
|Wind load||N||120 (@ 130 Km/h)
165 (@ 150 Km/h)
* The gain varies automatically depending on the output level.
|Feed Power||12 Vc, 24 Vc|
Write Your Own Review
€47.11 Tax included
€64.57 Tax included
€190.13 Tax included