WAY 2-wire video intercom kit with 7" monitor for 2 homes 1402 Fermax
WAY Video Door entry kit for 2 homes
The Way 1402 kit is a video door entry kit for 2 homes: it includes a street sign with 2 push buttons and wide-angle color camera + 2 monitors with 7-inch screen and hands-free communication.
With this video intercom you can choose from 20 different melodies, customize the monitor settings, record videos and capture images of your visits.
The Way kit includes a street sign made of zamak with a standard color CCD camera.
The assembly is done on the surface, which makes installation simple.
We recommend the use of the Fermax 67521 door opener with this kit, as indicated by the manufacturer.
The Fermax kit 1402 is a video door entry kit of the Way series with 2-wire non-polarized technology.
What does the Fermax 1402 kit include?
- Street sign with visor.
- 7 "color TFT monitor with capacitive touch screen.
- Power supply.
What technical specifications does the 1412 monitor have?
- Power supply for the monitor: DC 24 ~ 28V.
- Power consumption: Standby 12mA; 350mA operation.
- Monitor screen: 7 "color TFT digital. Capacitive screen
- Video signal: 1 Vpp, 75Ω, CCIR standard.
- Wiring: 2 wires, not polarized.
- Dimensions: 225 (H) x 131 (V) x 18 (P) mm.
What technical specifications does the 1417 street sign have?
- Made in Zamak.
- Backlit card holders.
- Visor for surface mounting.
- High sensitivity color CCD camera.
- Lighting sensor.
- Control of a relay to activate a door opener.
- Measurements: 95 (H) x 155 (V) x 25 (P) mm.
- A 12Vdc 250mA door opener can be connected with the power supply included in the kit.
We found other products you might like!
Daxis 7" video intercom kit ES0105€138.52 Tax included
Parallel Cable Bicolor 2x0.75mm Red and Black 100m€20.86 Tax included