Surveillance camera recorders have several very useful functions:
- They allow the storage of the videos.
- Sending images in real time over the internet, to our tablet or mobile phone, to be able to control what happens in situ in a CCTV installation.
- They allow the sending of event notifications by SMS, email, or other.
- They have alarm outputs, which can activate sirens or other deterrent devices.
(All these options available depending on the models)
In this section we can find recorders of three different types:
- Analog recorders: They are recorders for conventional analog cameras.
- HD-TVI recorders: They are recorders for cameras that use this technology. They are cameras with much better resolution than analog and with the advantage that the same cabling can be used. Normally HD-TVI recorders allow the connection of analog cameras and also IP cameras.
- IP recorders: for IP cameras that connect to the recorder by network cable with RJ45 connection.
The recorders do not include a hard disk. They are sold separately since you can decide the size of the hard disk you want to install. The higher the capacity, the more hours of video storage.
For more information see the following article: CCTV Recorders
- €393.01 Tax included