The DS-7616NI-K4 recorder is a recorder that includes PoE technology to power the cameras of the installation.
What technical characteristics does the DS-7616NI-K4 recorder have?
- It allows to record up to 16 channels (cameras)
- Allows motion recording.
- Support for 2.5 "/3.5" SATA HDD / SSD up to 6 TB
- Live streaming to Android and iOS devices
- Dynamic DNS support (DynDNS, NOIP)
- Allows storage in the cloud (Google, Dropbox)
- ONVIF protocol 2.4
- Standalone PoE interfaces 4x 10 / 100M
- 2 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI and VGA output
What technical specifications does the DS-7616NI-K4 recorder have?
- Entry resolutions: 1920x1080, 1280x960, 1280x720
- Input bandwidth: 46 MB / s max.
- Compression: H.264
- Recording resolution: 1920x1080, 1280x960, 1280x720, 704x576, 704x480
- Recording speed: PAL: 1080p @ 225fps, 960p @ 225fps, 720p @ 225fps, 225fps @ D1 / NTSC: 1080p @ 270fps, 960p @ 270fps, 720p @ fps, D1 @ 270fps
- Recording mode: manual detection Timer / Motion
- VGA resolution: 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x1024
- HDMI resolution: 1920x1080, 1280x720
- A / V and Input / Output Data
- VGA: Video output
- Digital video output: HDMI
- SATA: 1 SATA interface 2.5 "/ 3.5" HDD (up to 6 TB)
- USB: Interfaces 2 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
- Ethernet: 1x10 / 100M RJ45 + 4x10 / 100M RJ45 with PoE (output power ≤15.4W / interface)
|Video in ports||16 IP|
|Audio in ports||0|