Digital touch-screen video door phone IP MEET 9532 from Fermax
MEET video touch-screen MEET from Fermax
The MEET 9532 board from Fermax is an IP video door entry board with capacitive touch screen and 4.3 "TFT screen that facilitates interaction with the user and indicates how to make calls.
This plate is manufactured with an aluminum profile profile and tempered glass (capacitive touch plate).
The MEET board allows hands-free communication, with a high-definition color camera and a 4.3 "color display.
The connection to this board is made through a RJ-45 10/100 Base-T Ethernet connector.
The MEET board has a 4.3 "TFT that facilitates interaction with the user and indicates how to make calls.
What are the technical characteristics of the 9532 pallet?
- Aluminum profile
- Tempered glass (Capacitive touch plate)
- Hands-free communication
- High definition color camera
- 4.3 "color display
- SIP Protocol Peer to Peer
- Android-based modular platform
- High capacity CPU
- Integrated access control with capacity for 100,000 cards
- Integration of elevator control by RS485
- Remotely updatable firmware
What functions does the 9532 board have?
- Call to apartment
- Visitors can call the desired apartment from the general or block entrance plate.
- General Entrance: Visitors have 3 digits to select the block followed by 4 digits to select the apartment number. For example, if the tenant lives in block 10 and apartment 2202, the visitor will dial 010 2202.
- Block entry: The visitor has 4 digits to select the apartment. For example, if the tenant lives in apartment 201, the visitor will dial 0201.
- Call to concierge
- If the visitor needs to communicate with the concierge, they can make a call to the concierge by dialing 9901. This call can be made both from the general entrance and the block entrance. Up to 98 different guardhouses can be addressed (9901 ... 9998).
What technical specifications does the 9532 board have?
- System :
- CPU: Quad-core Cortex ™ -A7 1.5GHz
- GPU: Mali400MP2
- FLASH: 4GB
- SDRAM: 1GB DDR3L
- TFT Color 4.3 "
- Resolution 480 x 272 pixels
- Viewing angle: 110º H, 90º V
- Contrast: 400/1
- Brightness: 200cd / m2
- Audio features:
- G.711 codec
- Audio OLR> 15dB
- 1/3 "CMOS Color
- 90º diagonal lens: 72º (H), 54º (V)
- 1.3 Mega Pixels
- 0.5 LUX minimum illumination. Led lighting automatically activated
- At rest: 250 mA
- In operation: 500 mA
- Operating voltage: 12 Vcc
- Ethernet RJ-45 connector
- RS485 connection for elevator control
- Wiegand 26 input connector for a second proximity reader or Wiegand output.
- Connector for exit button and open door sensor
- Relay connection door opening NA, NC, C
- Built-in web server for configuration and remote management.
- Funcionament condition:
- Temperature: -10ºC .. + 70ºC
- Humidity: 20 - 80% (Without condensation)
- IP 54
- RJ-45 10/100 Base -T Ethernet
- +, -: 2 Vcc power input
- BS, -, -, SP: Exit button and open door sensor
- NO, NO, C, C, NC: Door release relay terminals.
- 485+, 485-: RS485 serial port for elevator control.
We found other products you might like!
Recessed box for MILO digital plate MEET€17.79 Tax included
Connector for MEET 14701 MIO / WIT monitor€9.26 Tax included
White 7 "PoE WIT monitor of the MEET 14701 series by Fermax€508.20 Tax included