The BKM 15 antenna is a perfect half-gain antenna to receive the DTT signal in our home.
What technical characteristics does the BKM 15dB antenna have?
- Triple UHF antenna, G = 15 dB
- Ideal for receiving Digital Terrestrial Television (DTT)
- Aluminum with 16.5 mm section on main shaft
- Connector F
- Reflectors and folding structure
- Quick and easy assembly, without the need for tools
- Full HD antenna
- Reinforced clamp
- ABS plastic with UV protection
- LTE2 / LTE 5G technology
What technical specifications does the BKM 15dB antenna have?
- Frequency: 470 - 694 MHz
- Channels: UHF 21 - 48
- Number of elements: 16
- Gain: 15 dB
- D / A ratio (front-back):> 24 dB
- Opening angle: 2 x 27º
- Polarization: Horizontal / Vertical
- Connector: F
- Length: 820 mm
- Weight: 1,260 Kg
- Diameter max. of the mast: 60 mm