Backlit Keyboard Memokey Cityline
Fermax 6991 backlit Memokey Cityline keyboard.
The fermax 6991 keypad is a telephone type keypad that allows the door to be opened by entering a previously programmed code of up to 6 digits. Ideal in old installations where we do not want to change the plate we have, but we want to improve the opening system.
It can be placed next to the entrance panel or below, as they have the same width. The cost of installation is much cheaper than that of replacing the entrance panel.
It is characterized by its curved-convex profile maintaining the same characteristics of its predecessor. There is total compatibility between both models, ensuring their immediate replacement and replacement.
This keyboard is made of anodized aluminum, highly resistant to weather and climate changes. Aluminum color.
Technical Characteristics of the Fermax 6991 backlit Memokey Cityline keyboard.
The 6991 keypad is an autonomous access control system, for installations where simple access control is required, without incidents registration, to complement the electronic doorphone and allow neighbors access to the building.
What technical characteristics does the 6991 keyboard have?
- Telephone type keyboard
- It allows opening the door by entering a previously programmed code of up to 6 digits.
- New CityLine plate.
- Cityline is the line of "continuous profile" street signs.
- This new plate model is more robust, more luxurious and of greater aesthetic and functional quality.
- It is characterized by its curved-convex profile.
- They are made of anodized aluminum, highly resistant to weather and climate changes.
- It incorporates new materials such as the chromed zamak in testas and pulsadores.
- Aluminum color
- Autonomous access control system.
What technical specifications does the 6991 keyboard have?
- Plate of Series 1.
- Plate dimensions: 130x128 mm (width-height).
- Flush-mounted box measurements: 115x114x45 mm (width-high-deep).
- Surface box measurements: 130x128x33 mm (width-high-deep).
- Autonomous Feeding: 12 Vac / Vdc
- Up to 100 user codes
- Length of codes from 4 to 6 digits.
- Door opener activation by 2 A relay (NO, NC). Programmable 1 to 99 sec or bistable.
- Input pushbutton output.
- Free access pushbutton input (trades).
- Auxiliary output Open Collector (150 mA max) to indicate attempted tamper or open / forced door.
- Confirmation by sound of the key press and acceptance or rejection of the entered code.
- Programming from the same keyboard through a master code.
- Power 12 Vac / 12 Vdc
- Consumption: 6 mA rest, 60 mA active.
- Protection IPK5409