Double extension amplifier + satellite SAE-920 from Ikusi
Amplifier for terrestrial and satellite SAE-920 of IKUSI.
The amplifier SAE-920 of Ikusi, is a double extension amplifier, with one input for satellite and another for terrestrial + satellite.
This amplifier allows us, thanks to its two TDT + FI outputs, to distribute the signal coming from our terrestrial antenna and our satellite antenna throughout the building.
The Ikusi 3507 amplifier allows extension amplification in ICT installations or with double-wired satellite signals.
The SAE-920 amplifier from Ikusi is specially designed for ICT installations (two down-conductor distribution cables carrying 2 satellite IF signals and 1 terrestrial TV signal).
What technical characteristics does the Ikusi 3507 amplifier have?
- Specially designed for ICT installations (two down-conductor distribution cables carrying 2 satellite IF signals and 1 terrestrial TV signal).
- 1 TV + FI-1 entry - 1 FI-2 entry
- 1 TV + FI-1 output - 1 TV + FI-2 output
- Independent amplification channels for TV, FI-1 and FI-2 signals, with potentiometers for level and slope adjustment in each of them.
- MESFET-AsGa technology in terrestrial amplification.
- Test doors 75Ω output.
- Zamak box with protective cover of the adjustment potentiometers.
- Connectors F. Wall fixing.
- Interior assembly. Provision for grounding.
- Extension amplifier in ICT facilities or with double-wired satellite signals
- Separate amplifications for Terrestrial and Satellite
- Gain and slope control
What technical specifications does the Ikusi 3507 amplifier have?
- Power mode: Network
- Input frequencies
- Terrestrial (TV): 45 - 862 MHz
- Satellite (FI-1): 950 - 2150 MHz
- Satellite (FI-2): 950 - 2150 MHz
- RF Inputs: 2 (TV + FI-1; FI-2)
- RF outputs: 2 (TV + FI-1, TV + FI-2)
- Via Terrestre (TV)
- Waveband dB: ± 1.5
- Interstage attenuation dB: 0 - 18
- Noise figure dB: ≤ 8
- Nominal gain dB: 35
- Output level dBμV: 118
- DB output test: -20 ± 1.5
- Via Satellite FI-1 and FI-2
- Nominal gain dB: 40
- Noise figure dB: ≤ 6
- Output level dBμV: 120 4
- Operating temperature ºC: -10 ... +55
- Mains voltage (50/60 Hz) VAC: 230 - 240
- Consumption W: 15
- Dimensions mm: 222 x 140 x 44
|System||DTT & SAT|
|Input signal||FI, UHF, VHF|
|Max. output level Ganancia (dB/uV)||118|
|Current bypass||Satellite, Terrestrial|
|Ficha técnica del Amplificador SAE-920 3507 de Ikusi||760.3 KB||Download|
We found other products you might like!
FI amplifier with self-feeding and mixing with UHF signal€97.54 Tax included
Central Booster Minikon 2 FI + MATV.€187.13 Tax included