The DVB-T2 option for the H30FLEX field meter from Televes allows you to add to our field meter the function of receiving and displaying second-generation terrestrial signals.
With which field meter is this DVB-T2 option compatible?
This option is used if we have the field meter H30FLEX that only has the function of receiving signals DVB-S / S2 (Satellite signal and satellite of second generation) and DVB-C (Cable television), which we can find in the following Link, and we want to add the function of receiving digital terrestrial signals.
It can also be used in the field meter that offers the features of receiving DVB-S / S2 and DVB-T signals, which can be found by clicking on this link.
What technical features does the H30FLEX Field Meter have?
The field meter H30FLEX is a compact, robust and light meter that offers the possibility to configure it according to our needs, being able to receive and process a signal both analog and digital.
- It is multi-standard, being totally configurable according to our needs.
- It is compact, robust and lightweight, with total reliability and maximum protection in a lightweight and portable format.
- It has a unique double injection plastic housing and polycarbonate plastic that guarantees protection and durability.
- It weighs half a kilo, which makes it comfortable to carry and use.
- It measures digital signals DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-T, DVB-T2 and DVB-C and analog signals (PAL, NTCS and SECAM).