The fixed base turret has an external measurement of 250 mm, with plug-sections by screws.
What features does this turret?
- Steel tube 20 mm.
- Celosia discontinuous calibrated rod 7 mm.
- Sections leading to masts up to 45 mm.
- Anticorrosion protection electrozincado bluish white.
Where this type of turret is used?
This type of gun turrets are used in areas in which a great height is needed to install our antennas as there are buildings or trees that prevent a direct connection between our antenna and repeater, producing an shaded areas, causing us to have interference and even complete loss of the image on your television.
This stretch is fixed base of the turret, required for installation of the same as it is the part of the structure which is screwed directly on the ground. For installation of a turret you can choose different combinations, depending on the height you need, we can "play" with the installation of the sections we want, for example:
- Base - intermediate - higher.
- Base - top, if we need high, but not too much.
- Base - intermediate - intermediate - upper, if we need a considerable height.
In addition to these conjugates, we can choose many more combinations, provided the bolted go down Base and upper end is the upper section.
|Max. system height||No|
|Side size||250 mm|