The 61045 mast is a galvanized steel mast with a tapered end. This mast is fixed to another by means of screw and nut M-8.
What technical characteristics does the 61045 mast have?
- It is made of galvanized steel.
- It is fixed by screws and metric nuts 8.
- It has a height of 1.5 meters.
- It has a diameter of 35mm.
- It has a thickness of 1.5mm.
What is a mast used for?
A mast is a robust and weather resistant support that will make the terrestrial antenna and satellite antenna always remain well oriented. Something fundamental to receive with continuous quality the various television broadcasts of the repeaters when we have reception difficulties because we have a building in front of our house and we need to raise the antenna so that it obtains a greater reception.