Offset Dish 85cm (85x90) Aluminium HQ HIGH QUALITY White Televes 790 304
Long-lasting satellite dish
With an 85 cm diameter antenna you can receive the ASTRA 28.5E satellites throughout the peninsula and in general all satellites whose coverage footprint has a PIRR above 43 dBW. It can be said that the EIRP is the power with which the satellite radiates towards the earth and these coverage maps can be consulted on the internet. If you have doubts about which size of dish, choose us.
Televés launches the new range of QSD parabolas to the market, complying with the strictest requirements in terms of resistance against corrosion, wind resistance and ease of installation.
Televes 790304 Televes is a long-duration antenna
What technical characteristics does the 790304 antenna have?
- Parabola of aluminum, with support LNB in Zamak
- Offset satellite dish televes
- Folding arm for quick and easy assembly
- Pre-assembled support and arm
- Robust fixing support. Hot galvanized
- Laying the hidden cable with folding tabs
- Stainless steel screws
- TÜV homologation
Why choose a QSD antenna?
- The aluminum reflector, the hot-galvanized support and the stainless steel screws ensure a long-lasting solution
- The fixing support offers great stability to the whole
- Dimensions, form and performance. The maximum expression of precision
- The advanced design of the support and the arm (folded and pre-assembled) allows a 4 steps installation process
- The laying of the hidden cable simplifies the fixation of the coaxial cable and improves the appearance of the assembly
- TÜV homologation. The QSD parabolas have passed the most stringent safety and quality tests carried out by TÜV (Technischer Überwachungs-Verein), German certification organization
|Size||80 cm to 95 cm|