Outdoor passive dual passive protection (Ethernet In, Ethernet Out) and connection point to ETH-SP-G2 grounding from Ubiquiti.
What technical characteristics does the ETH-SP-G2 protector have?
- Dimensions 91 x 61 x 32.5 mm
- Weight 80 g
- Interface connections: 2 RJ45 female connectors
- ESD / EMP protective transient absorbent current with overvoltage voltage response from 100 V / s to 1 kV / μs
- Discharge current 5kA (maximum) 0.5kA (Normal)
- Maximum insulation resistance 1G ohm @ 50V
- Maximum capacity 1.0 pF at 1 MHz
- Protection of data line RJ45 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Support IEEE 802.3af PoE Yes
- Certificate of Impact and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating temperature -30 to 65 ° C
- Operating humidity from 10 to 90% without condensation
What is the ETH-SP-G2 protector used for?
Airmax equipment comes standard with ESD protection, but the use of the ETH-SP-G2 improves this protection.
It is recommended to install two ETH-SP-G2: one near the CPE and another at the entrance to the building. Designed to protect any PoE or non-PoE device with up to 1 Gbps connection.
The attacks and overloads of harmful electrostatic discharges are diverted to the ETH-SP-G2 and are safely discharged into the ground, so network devices are protected.
Write Your Own Review