Televes Nova 4G Antenna
LTE / 4G signal transmitting antenna
The 4GNova antenna has the ability to connect directly to a LTE / 4G router or a radiant indoor antenna. When connected to a radiant indoor antenna, devices that can use the 4G network will get coverage without emitting high power, thus saving battery and protecting the user from excessive radiation.
This antenna is notable for its application to 4G mobile devices, for its wide range of frequencies, for its optimized response in Uplink and Downlink links and for its aesthetic and non-invasive design.
Technical Specifications of the LTE/4G signal emission antenna
The 650102 antenna allows the emission and reception of LTE / 4G signals in shielded or difficult propagation zones.
What technical characteristics does the 650102 antenna have?
- 4G mobile devices more efficient.
- Wide range of frequencies.
- Aesthetic and non-invasive design.
- Optimized response on Uplink and Downlink links.
- Antenna of high quality manufactured with materials of high resistance.
- Its realization in printed circuit prevents alterations of characteristics and guarantees the mechanical quality.
- Easy installation on balconies and facades. No maintenance required.
- No consumption.
- SMA connection.
- Includes 7.5m of cable, for direct connection to the SMA connector of the 4G router/reissuer.
What technical specifications does the 650102 antenna have?
|Wind load||N||69,6 (@130Km/h)
|Dimensions (Anc x Al x Pr)||mm||420 x 315 x 75|
|Index of protection||IP||53|
|System||4G / 5G / SIM|
|Network Equipment||4G/5G Antenna|
|Ficha técnica de la Antena 4GNOVA Televes 650102||324.4 KB||Download|