Tray 533152 is a 19 "rack tray that allows you to have a fixed fiber optic distribution network, to which you can supply different signals through a simple reconnection.
What technical characteristics does the 533152 tray have?
- Resistant: made of steel and coated with polyester resins and pigments without lead
- Identification of each connector by laser engraved numbering
- Color black (RAL 9005)
- Designed to occupy 1U
- Includes 4 screws and 4 nuts for installation in a 19 "rack
- Incorporates FO tray and lid to accommodate different fiber fusions
- Includes clamps and flanges for fastening and guiding the different fibers
What technical characteristics does the 233202 adapter have?
- SC / APC adapter.
- Fixes and secures the connector
- Allows to align the connector.
- Manufactured in accordance with IEC and ANSI / TIA / EIA standards.
|Rack accessories||Detachable plates, Panels, Plates|
Write Your Own Review