Type male connector IEC Class A shielded from interference LTE
Televes class A 413210 male CEI connector.
Televes connector 413210 is an EasyF connector that guarantees the highest quality when connecting equipment and systems.
The shielding you get ensures that the digital signals are not interfered with.
Its shielding effectiveness is greater than that of CLASS A.
The connection of coaxial cables is done quickly and easily.
The new PROEasyF connectors offer A + shielding and are easy to mount with a single screw that guarantees much more effective central conductor pressure than snap-fit connection of the compression connectors.
What are the characteristics of the 413210 connectors?
- Great shielding and shielding: Class A +
- Compatibility with wide range of coaxial cable diameters
- Very simple installation on the cable: reusable
- Simple but reliable and secure connection
- Angled format
- Installation without tools
What are the advantages of the 413210 connector?
- Simplicity and speed of assembly:
- A single screw
- Always visible connection
- Without threaded parts
- Without removable parts
- Secure connection:
- Its use saves time and cost of installation
- Ensures the reliability of the connection and the need for subsequent checks
- The installer will have the feeling that if something fails, it is not the fault of the connectors
- Electrically perfect:
- Fully robotic manufacturing
- Total shielding that prevents unwanted effects on DTT reception
- Perfect adaptation to the elements of the distribution network
- Due to its performance and quality, it is the connector to use in the Digital Dividend
|Connection type||CEI male|
|Ficha técnica del conector tipo CEI 413210||194.6 KB||Download|
We found other products you might like!
"PRO EasyF" "IEC" Ø 9.5mm Connector Female Elbowed Class A+ Shielded€1.15 Tax included
IEC angled female shielded connector for coaxial cable€0.69 Tax included
Elbowed mounting IEC connector with shielded for coaxial cable€0.69 Tax included