Universal lights activator
Universal Light Activator
The 8053 Universal Activator is used for installations that require high power indications when a call is received. This equipment can activate a bell, a siren or a light bulb when the call button on the street sign is pressed.
Small size allows installation in electrical registers. They can be embedded in standard boxes of 10x10 cm. They have adhesive strips for fixing, or they can be bolted directly to the wall.
The universal activator 8053 uses the conventional system, that is to say it uses common wires to the whole installation plus 1 call wire (or call return) per house.
What technical features does the 8053 Universal Activator have?
- Power supply: 110Vac - 240 Vac.
- Max Consumption: 2A
- Fuse: 2A, 220Vac
- Dimensions: 62x70x20 mm ((high-width-deep).
- Power System:
- Audio: 12 Vac
- Video: 18 Vdc
- Weight: 0.0634 kg
What transmission system do you use?
The 8053 activator uses the Conventional System. This system uses common wires throughout the installation plus 1 call wire (or callback) per home.
Recommended in small / medium size buildings (up to 50 neighbors approx.), With several entrances and central concierge. For urbanizations with general entrance and inner blocks.
- Doorman: 4 common wires + N (1 wire of call per house).
- Video door phone: 7 common wires + 1 coaxial video + N (1 wire of call per house).
- Maximum distance in the installation according to the section of the cable used (consult technical manuals)