White aluminum offset type 630 satellite dish
Offset satellite dish 630 aluminum
The parabolic antenna 793002 is an aluminum satellite offset antenna of 63x57cm to receive satellite signals.
This antenna has a good performance against corrosion by having the aluminum reflector and stainless steel screws.
Its structure has been designed to make assembly easier.
LNB not included.
63x57cm aluminum offset parabolic antenna to receive satellite signals.
What technical characteristic does the antenna 793002 have?
- Rugged structure: support and flexible clamp of the LNB manufactured with a special fiberglass reinforced polymer
- Arm made of aluminum, which allows concealment of the cable laying inside
- Robust fixing with the clamp and support made of Zamak and with two "U" clamps
- Optimized design for easy assembly
- Reflector in aluminum and stainless steel screws
- Adjustable elevation angle from 0 to 90º
- Reduced weight
- A hexagonal wrench is integrated into the LNB support with which to adjust all the nuts
- The LNB is fixed in its support even without screws
- With Televes logo
What technical specifications does the antenna 793002 have?
- Frequency Ghz 10.7 - 12, 75
- Gain dBi (11.7 GHz) 35.5
- Offset angle º 26,2
- Angle of elevation º 0 ... 90
- Dimensions of the disk mm 575x637
- Disc material Al
- Wind load N 278,4
- of mast mm 20 - 60
|Size||30 cm to 65 cm|
|Mast max. diameter||60 mm|