63x57cm aluminum offset parabolic antenna to receive satellite signals.
What technical characteristic does the antenna 793002 have?
- Rugged structure: support and flexible clamp of the LNB manufactured with a special fiberglass reinforced polymer
- Arm made of aluminum, which allows concealment of the cable laying inside
- Robust fixing with the clamp and support made of Zamak and with two "U" clamps
- Optimized design for easy assembly
- Reflector in aluminum and stainless steel screws
- Adjustable elevation angle from 0 to 90º
- Reduced weight
- A hexagonal wrench is integrated into the LNB support with which to adjust all the nuts
- The LNB is fixed in its support even without screws
- With Televes logo
What technical specifications does the antenna 793002 have?
- Frequency Ghz 10.7 - 12, 75
- Gain dBi (11.7 GHz) 35.5
- Offset angle º 26,2
- Angle of elevation º 0 ... 90
- Dimensions of the disk mm 575x637
- Disc material Al
- Wind load N 278,4
- of mast mm 20 - 60
|Mast max. diameter||60 mm|