Amplifier single channel UHF, SZB series
Single-channel amplifier UHF of the SZB series by Ikusi.
The single-channel amplifier 2246 has optimized manufacturing processes by providing finer adjustments to achieve high selectivity and flatness. Demultiplexing Z input and multiplexing Z output. Adjacent channel amplification in the UHF band.
It also incorporates amplifiers for FM and DAB radios.
The single-channel amplifier UHF 2246 of the Ikusi brand has a connection via F connectors, its assembly is quite fast, since it is carried out on the base or wall mounting bracket.
NOTE: Indicate the desired channel in the observation field at the time of placing the order.
The Ikusi 2246 single-channel amplifier is from the SZB series and allows the amplification of a DTT channel.
What technical characteristics does the 2246 amplifier have?
- The manufacturing processes have been optimized, providing finer adjustments to achieve high selectivity and flatness.
- Demultiplexing Z input and multiplexing Z output. Adjacent channel amplification in the UHF band.
- Amplifiers FM and DAB radios.
- In an SZB station it is convenient to order the amplifiers in increasing order of channel. The exit is taken from the last of them.
- Specially designed for the joint amplification of analog and digital channels.
- Feeders from the alternate network. Output voltage +24 VDC automatically connected to the RF modules through the built-in contact bar in the base-support.
- Mounting without tools on wall mounting brackets.
What technical specifications does the 2246 amplifier have?
- Covered band: 1 UHF channel
- Gain: 52 dB
- Noise figure: 9 dB
- Output level: 121 dBuV
- Return loss: dB ≥ 6
- Consumption: 100 mA
- Dimensions mm 190 x 38 x 87
|Type||Single channel amplifier|
|Max. output level Ganancia (dB/uV)||126|
|Ficha técnica del amplificador monocanal 2246||894.7 KB||Download|