The TL-SF1005D is a desktop switch with 5 ports at 10/100 Mbps that allows you to easily extend your cable network.
What technical characteristics does the TL-SF1005D switch have?
- 5 RJ45 ports at 10/100 Mbps with automatic speed detection, support for automatic MDI / MDIX
- Energy saving technology for Ethernet that reduces consumption up to 60%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control allows reliable data transmission
- Plastic housing, desktop design
- Plug and Play, without any additional configuration
What technical specifications does the TL-SF1005D switch have?
|Interface||5 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports
AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
|External Power Supply||External Power Adapter(Output: 5.0VDC / 0.6A)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.1 x 2.8 x 0.9 in. (103.5 x 70 x 22 mm)|
|Max Power Consumption||1.87W(220V/50Hz)|
|Max Heat Dissipation||6.38BTU/h|
|Transfer Method||Store and Forward|
|Advanced Functions||Green Technology
802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHs|
|Package Contents||5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉);
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉);
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing