The screen of the Smile 6550 monitor from Fermax becomes the ideal interface for the user.
What technical features does the 6550 monitor have?
- 7 "TFT display.
- Resolution: 800 (H) x 480 (V) lines.
- System power: 18 Vdc
- Door release button and concierge call.
- Self-start button for main and secondary camera activation (sequentially)
- Button to establish communication.
- Button to end the communication.
- Call volume control
- Adjust color, brightness and contrast.
- Door bell: for direct connection of the house call button to the monitor / telephone.
- Selectable ring tones.
- It has 2 pushbuttons for additional functions (no function assigned).
- Private communication. Secret of conversation.
- Total hands-free operation, once the street-dwelling channel channel is activated, the communication is simultaneous.
- At rest: 33 mA
- Active: 400 mA
- Monitor with OSD screen: It incorporates an intuitive menu through graphical icons so that the installer can realize the programming of the functions of the monitor according to the needs of the installation and also for the user that can accede to the user's adjustments for its personalization, Ie the usage profile of your device: brightness and contrast, type and volume of melodies, additional functions, activate and deactivate silent mode, etc ...
What are the advantages of the 6550 monitor?
The Smile monitor screen becomes the ideal interface for the user. Thanks to its OSD menu, it allows you to navigate through the screen through graphic icons of intuitive interpretation, making the most of the functionality of the monitor.
VDS system: System of doorman and videoportero of simplified installation, that does not use threads of call for housing.
The call is made by the transmission of a digital call code generated by the VDS amplifier.
-In new construction, the installation can be done with the following type of wiring: 5 Wires / 3 wires + Coaxial (video). It allows to manage buildings of up to 199 houses, 2 accesses of entrance and central of concierge.
Maximum distance from first access to last housing: 200 m.
The VDS amplifier comes standard with a voice synthesizer. When the door opener is activated, a message is displayed: "door open, close after entering".
The housing terminals require a simple programming that is performed from the street plate. This programming assigns a call code to each terminal (telephone or monitor).