The satellite dish support 53033 of Satellite Rover is a 30 mm support. of diameter, perfect for the installation of our satellite antennas of 60 cm. diameter.
What are the characteristics of the 53033 satellite dishes?
- They have a diameter of 30 mm.
- They are used in satellite antennas whose disks are 60 cm. diameter.
- They are painted in silver.
- They are made of iron sheet with galvanized pipe in origin.
- It has a thickness of 1.5mm.
- It has a distance to the wall of 330 mm.
How are the satellite dishes installed?
To perform the installation of a satellite antenna support, a hand level is necessary to ensure that its installation is done correctly.
It is also necessary a kit of taco, lag screw and washers, as it can be our kit TDT0012,
to fix the bracket to the wall.
You have to choose the ideal point to install the satellite dish, which must be free of obstacles to pick up the best signal. To know better where we can install our satellite dish, You can find more information by entering our blog.
|Max. Antenna Diameter||60 cm|